Go to State of Wisconsin Web Page Agency Directory     Online Services  
  Go to Public Service Commission E-Service Portal Web Page E-Services Portal PSC Facebook Link PSC Twitter Link PSC Linked In Link PSC YouTube Link  
File a Complaint On-Line

If you would like to comment on a case, please visit the Public Comments page.

PSC Complaint Disclaimer

  • A Consumer Specialist will contact you to determine if a complaint should be opened on your behalf.
  • In order to assist you, PSC staff may contact your utility and other individuals, businesses or agencies to obtain and/or exchange information about your particular issue. Please be advised that information submitted to the PSC is subject to the open records law.
  • The PSC can help you resolve disputes with utilities regarding electric, natural gas, water service and very limited aspects of local telephone service. You must first try to resolve your dispute directly with the utility before contacting the PSC for assistance. If you are unsuccessful in resolving your concern directly with the utility, you can contact the PSC using the form below.
  • Get more information about filing a complaint or contact the PSC by telephone or letter..

Please complete the form below and click "Submit".
Personally identifiable information collected will not be used for any other purpose.

* Denotes Required Fields

Contact Information
* First Name   
* Last Name   
Business Name  (if filing on behalf of a business)

*Service Address   
*City State Zip         
Should official documentation be sent to this address? (if No, filling Mailing Address below.)   

*At least one phone number is required.
Home Phone
Cell Phone
Work Phone

*Utility Name   
*Are you subject to disconnection? If Yes, enter date   
*Have you contacted the utility regarding the issue?
If Yes, approximate date youcontacted the utility regarding this issue  
If Yes, name of the person you dealt with at the utility  
*Please describe your conplaint with as much detail as possible (8,000 character limit)  
Are you a robot? Check the box to prove you are human.